25 Travel Brands Reveal NEW Strategies To Capitalise On The Latest Consumer-Centred Opportunities, Boost Performance, Win Customers & Drive Results With Engaging & Efficient Multi-Platform Digital Travel Marketing
Power Sky-High Commerciality, Attribute Sales & Drive Loyalty: On-Trend, Multi-Platform & Customer-Centric Social & Digital Travel Marketing Strategies
08.30 Registration, Informal Networking & GIC Opening Remarks
09.00 Morning Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Aizaz Sheikh, Head of Marketing UK & Canada, Travelzoo
Beth Murrell, Head of Digital Field Marketing – UKI & The Nordics, Marriott International
SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT - PANEL DISCUSSION & Q&A
09.10 Monetise The Latest Travel Social Media Insights & Drive Engagement On Every Platform With Targeted & Tailored Campaigns & Content Guaranteed To Sky Rocket Sales In The New World Of Digital Travel
- The emergence of new social! First-class tactics to create seamless campaigns which ensure you stay at the top of the feed and stand-out from competition
- TikTok, Instagram, Facebook… when different social channels capture different demographics, how can you create tailored content that works over a whole network of social networks?
- Prove social ROI by determining the highest performing channels to invest in today and successfully measure real, long-lasting results
- Platform choice is key: how can you perfect your platform mix and ensure you are putting your time and efforts in the right places, whilst still aligning with your brand and positioning?
- Social media influencers: are they a worthy investment for your travel brand and the key to drive reach and boost profit?
Dave Cain, Head of Digital Marketing, Arriva Group
Ross Matthews, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, Eurocamp
Jack Humphreys, Global Brand Marketing Manager, Hostelworld Group
MULTICHANNEL SUCCESS - DOUBLE PERSPECTIVES, DIGITAL CHANNELS
09.40 Perfect Your Marketing Channel Mix With Refreshed Strategies To Keep Up With Rapid Digital Acceleration For Seamlessly Integrated & Engaging Communications Across Every Platform
- Social, blogs, TV, website, email… unlock the true potential of every channel to keep your strategies fresh and in line with changing consumer expectations by maximising the right content on the right channel at the right time
- Determine the different KPIs needed for each platform and broaden your audience base with a perfected channel mix which promotes loyalty and drives conversions
- With budget in mind, how can you create a multichannel marketing strategy that maximises ROI without breaking the bank?
- Capture the impact of your channel mix with up-to-date metrics and
analytics which demonstrate both your successes and future points of improvement
09.40 Cian McDonagh, Director of Digital Strategy & Marketing, MHL Hotel Collection
10.00 Andy Crang, Marketing Director, Exodus Travels Ltd
10.20 Bonus Session; Reserved iCrossing
Lottie Namakando, Head of Paid Media and Planning, iCrossing
10.35 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
11.05 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
CUSTOMER BEHAVIOURS, TRENDS & INSIGHTS - PANEL DISCUSSION & Q&A
11.20 Rebuild By Capitalising On The Latest Consumer Trends & Insights In Travel Today To Ensure Your Digital Strategies Achieve Optimum Engagement & Impact
- Bargain or bucket list, local or global, quantity or quality: what are the real consumer drivers for travel today, and how can you align your strategies to match these ever-changing needs?
- How have past and present worldwide events affected consumer confidence, purchasing, and research behaviours, and how can you future-proof your strategies for long-term success?
- Bridge the gap between those who are eager to travel again, and those who are hesitant to book, to effectively target your consumers and ultimately increase confidence and drive sales
- Leverage the role of social on consumer trends and travel decisions: what are the lingering effects on the travel industry, and how can you tailor your brand strategies to increase bookings?
Cat Jordan, Communications Director, Travelzoo
Nina Dietrich, Director, Growth Marketing, Expedia Group
Ronan Gay, Head of Digital, Black Tomato
Oliver Gunning, Chief Marketing Officer, Your Golf Travel
André Rickerby, Chief Marketing Officer, Scott Dunn
11.50 Recover & Secure Business-Critical Consumer Loyalty & Power Sky-High Conversions In A Competitive Environment Through Tailored, Customer-Focused Digital Travel Strategies
- It has been a turbulent time for the travel industry, and the world, resulting in a growing divide between those who eagerly want to travel again, and those who are still unsure. So, what are the best strategies to bring your customers back and regain and retain loyalty?
- Fully leverage your customer feedback and data to build products and services that customers remain loyal to
David Lee, Associate Director of Growth, Holiday Extras
DATA-DRIVEN CAMPAIGNS - DRIVING ROI
12.10 Maximise The Impact Of Your Compliant Data Activities For Targeted & Personalised Campaigns Which Attribute Performance, Prove Value & Delivers ROI
- Examine best-in-class strategies to collect, analyse and action data and translate insights to drive efficient and effective digital travel campaigns
- Utilise data to tap into the heart of your consumer base in order to create authentic experiences which boost consumer loyalty and retention
- The art of social listening: examine the latest techniques to ensure your marketing strategies are in tune with what customers are really thinking in today’s changing climate
- GDPR and an upcoming cookieless world? Navigate compliance restrictions and future-proof your data collection for long-term, data-driven campaign success
Andrew Denton, MBE Comms, Content & Brand Director, BWH Hotel Group Great Britain
12.30 Lunch & Informal Networking For Speakers, Delegates & Partners
BREAKOUT DISCUSSIONS - PEER-TO-PEER
13.00 Informal Breakout Discussions
B) Gen Z
13.30 Afternoon Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Catherine Woolfe, UK Marketing Director, National Express LTD
Meike Fleck, Head Of Ecommerce, Culture Trip
ENGAGING BRANDING & CONTENT
13.40 Cut-Through & Stand-Out With Attention-Grabbing Content Which Engages, Influences & Targets Consumers, Cements Your Brand Image & Boosts Commerciality In The New Digital Travel Realm
- Perfect your tone and message to convince customers to invest in your brand for ultimate conversions
- Harness your customer demographic for creative and targeted campaigns which resonate with your audience and boosts engagement
- From environmental sustainability to price transparency: win over consumers with engaging branding and digital travel marketing which accurately reflects consumers’ values to boost engagement
- Content is key! Create standout campaigns and leading content for your target audience for seamless conversions and drive ROI
Andrew Sanderson, Senior Marketing Manager, Addison Lee
Anna Fenten, Marketing Director, Searcys
Erin Johnson, Marketing Director – Tailormade, Travelopia
Alice Aubrey, Content Director and Co-founder, Lovetovisit.com
Simon Llanos, CMO, Contiki
Cat Leaver, Head Of Brand & Content, VisitScotland
Laura Paterson, Senior Marketing Manager, Skyscanner
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION - AI & ML
14.10 Drive Efficiencies, Cut-Through Traffic Online & Sky-Rocket Sales With The Latest Digital Tech, Tools & Transformation Strategies
- Capitalise on the ever-growing trend of AI and machine learning to create seamless customer journeys and boost profit
- Don’t fall behind! Exceed expectations of an evolving tech-savvy consumer base to keep ahead of the curve and power your digital brand image
- What tech is shaping the digital landscape for 2023 and beyond?
Oliver Gunning, Chief Marketing Officer, Your Golf Travel
DIGITALLY FOCUSSED CUSTOMER-CENTRIC STRATEGIES
14.30 Showcase Success By Maximising Consumer-Led Insights For Truly Customer-Centric Digital Travel Marketing Strategies Which Reignite Consumer Confidence & Boost Bookings
- How can your marketing strategies be driven by the customer to match their ever-changing travel expectations?
- Tailor content, messaging, and platforms to suit and match different demographics to harness consumer interest and drive sales
- How can you utilise consumers’ online, purchasing, and research behaviours for adapted and purposeful digital travel strategies?
Simon Llanos, CMO, Contiki
14.50 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
15.20 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
SUSTAINABILITY - NEW HOT TOPIC!
15.50 Utilise Digital Travel Marketing As A Tool For Demonstrating Your Sustainability Commitments To Exceed Consumer Expectations & Stand-Out In A Competitive Space
- COP26 Insights! Customers are even more conscious of their purchasing choices today, so how can you prove the green and climate transformation credentials to satisfy consumer expectations and increase loyalty?
- Maximise the potential and power of digital marketing campaigns to demonstrate your responsibility to the environment and your duty of care to secure customer engagement and drive bottom-line results
16.10 Drive Forward Your Personalisation Strategies By Crafting Tailored & Targeted Content & Campaigns Which Captures Attention, Powers Brand Engagement & Advances Your Digital Travel Marketing
- Truly understand consumers’ desire for personalised experiences by placing personalised campaigns at the heart of your digital marketing strategies for optimum engagement and seamless digital customer journeys
- Develop a personalisation strategy which proves value and drives ROI by revealing real revenue-boosting results
- Increase conversion rates through targeted campaigns which exceed customer expectations and suits their future travel needs
- How can you curate targeted and personalised campaigns for both existing, and potential new customers who you wish to target?
THE RISE OF VIDEO
16.30 Cut-Through The Noise With Trailblazing Visual Content, Timings & Roll-Outs & Continue To Harness The Power Of Video In A New Digital Era For Travel
- From logo placing to URLs: establish and execute the golden rules for leading video campaigns which will make your audience stop in their tracks for boosted brand engagement
- Every campaign has a budget! First-class techniques for creating effective video campaigns which draw your audience in without breaking the bank
- Explore and examine in-house success stories which translate curiosities into commitment for ultimate sales
- From 10-second social snaps to TV campaigns: adapt your videos to suit every channel opportunity and maximise audience engagement effectively
Rebecca Williams, Photography & Video Product Manager, Content, Marketing & Customer Experience, TUI GROUP
16.50 Afternoon Co-Chairs Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.